Friday, April 1, 2011

Kansas City Trip Postponed

It's been quiet on the blog for a few days due to the fact that my 2 1/2 year old HP laptop decided to go terminal  on me. It's working enough so that I can get my files and things off of it that I hadn't already backed up, so I'm thankful for that.

I had to take most of the money I had for moving when I got a full time job out of my savings in order to get a Toshiba that has gotten good reviews regarding reliability. I need to put back the money so any money I get will have to go back into the savings account for the time being.

Which is why I am postponing the trip to Kansas City for a month or two unless something changes this month in regards to financing.

I'm still open for researching projects. Feel free to contact me for any job and I can tell you whether or when I can do it. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment