Thursday, March 3, 2011

Presentation

I'm wrapping up my work on the presentation I'm giving to the Jefferson County Genealogical Society on March 19th, including creating some hand outs. This is the reason I've not managed to review another season one episode of Who Do You Think You Are, though I want to try to get to that tomorrow if possible.

Here's the information on the presentation again, just in case you want to attend:

Presentation @ the Jefferson County Genealogical Society (Website: Link)
Date: March 19th, 2011
Time: 9:30 a.m. (Speaker begins between 10:15 and 10:30)
Location: Jefferson County Library, 5680 Hwy PP, High Ridge, Missouri
Presentation Title: Records of England and Wales: An Introduction
Description: Focuses on some of the basics of English and Welsh Genealogical Records for Researchers.
Public Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment